Counter-Strike: Global Offensive review
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a multiplayer game where you will have to team-up with other players and eliminate the enemy team. There are two teams - Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists. If you play as a Special Forces operator, your mission is to eliminate the terrorist team and defuse the bomb in case it has been planted. If you play as a Terrorist, you have to eliminate the Counter-Terrorist team or plant the bomb and defend it until it explodes. You can download Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 platforms.
The main information about the game
First of all, Counter-Strike is an online game, but you can also play it in offline mode with AI. The game rules remain the same. There are six game modes in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive:
- Deathmatch. It is the game mode where every man for himself. You will respawn right after you got killed.
- Demolition. In the Demolition game mode you will have to play on a small map. The rules remain the same. However, you cannot buy weapons here. You will get a new weapon after you kill at least one enemy.
- Arms Race. In the Arms Race mode you have to perform a kill from every weapon. The player who have accomplished this task first wins.
- Classic Casual. It is a game mode with standard rules, where you have to kill the enemy team, plant/defuse the bomb or save the hostages. It depends on what map you play.
- Classic Competitive. Classic Competitive mode is a mode where you will have to team-up with 4 more players. The maximum number of players in the game is 10. Everyone play Competitive mode as 5vs5. The game usually lasts for 40 minutes.
- Danger Zone. It is a battle-royale mode, but the maximum number of players is 16 if you play solo, and 18 if you team-up with friends.
What do we think about the visual effects?
The graphics and sound effects are not the same as they were 5 years ago. Developers usually update Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. They have already retextured the de_Dust2, de_Inferno, changed de_Cobblestone. They have also changed the textures of some Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists units. It should be mentioned that developers changed the sounds, and now all the shots and steps sound more realistic than before.
- Many game modes.
- You can play this game both in online and offline mode.
- You can discover new tactics while playing.
- You will not be able to play CS:GO properly if you do not own a stable Internet connection.
- May be hard to play the game if you are a new player.
We recommend you to download Counter-Strike: Global Offensive because you can play this game with your friends, discover many interesting tactics, and have fun in various game modes.