Find business opportunities for the new year with the LinkedIn app. Use the #1 job search, business news, and professional networking app to apply for jobs, connect to your business contacts, stay up to date with companies, and follow influencers. Let business networking with LinkedIn help you land your dream job.
Job seeker looking for new employment? Business networking to make new contacts? Want to find work and make a change in your career? Looking for business news and industry buzz? Searching for new business opportunities? Do that and more with the free LinkedIn app.
Job search, make business contacts, build your professional profile, keep in touch with your professional network, and find new business opportunities.
Boost your job search and find your new career. LinkedIn lets you build a profile highlighting your professional experience, letting you show your successes, skills, and your network. Search jobs and filter through millions of openings to find the right positions.
LinkedIn is a leading social network that helps to build professional relationships and stay in touch with the business world. With its Android and iOS app, it becomes easier to search and apply for a job, communicate with people that matter and get updates on the companies you are interested in.
The interface layout is similar to Facebook. On the top right of the screen, you will see the main features: Home, My Network, Jobs, Messaging, Notifications, Me, and Tools. Upon registration begin with your resume. You can share it with prospective employers right from your mobile phone. Don’t forget to add a profile image.
The real-time messaging allows users to keep the conversations going. Search for jobs, people, schoolmates, and companies using the app’s research tool on the top of the page. The bell icon shows notifications including likes, follows, and profile views. You will also see the suggestions to connect with people you probably know.
Let’s have a look at the app’s key features:
- The best business platform to build professional relationships and find a job.
- Great searching tools for employers, and employees.
- Latest business news.
- Customer support.
- Email summaries with a listing of open jobs.
- Customizable profile, i.e. you can turn off the visibility of any section, such as skills, picture or education.
- Find information about people who work at a company you are interested in.
- Calendar and contact syncing.
- Create your own network, see updates on its activity and share articles within your group.
- Showcase your product and company.
Note that the app has four Premium accounts that cost from $29.99 to $119.99 per month. Premium subscribers get advanced search options, automatic candidate tracking, lead recommendations, featured applicant listing, and more.
Performance and User Experience
Most users consider LinkedIn to be the best platform to find coworkers, recruiters, and companies. They value the job postings which can be customized to specific needs. The app mixes social and professional features.
However, some people think that the app needs more options like blocking or sorting. There are also some complaints about customer support, excessive messages from unknown users, and unauthorized charges when users opted for payable accounts.
In its latest version, some bugs have been fixed, and performance has been improved.
The app is available for Android, iOS, and Windows. The company also released a Lite version for Android which offers almost all features of the website but has a smaller package.
- The number one professional network with a large database of companies and professionals.
- The basic version is free.
- Great search capabilities.
- Multimedia pieces for profiles.
- Privacy setting so that your current employer couldn’t see you are looking for a new job.
- Premium subscription is not free, fees start from $29.99 per month. The unused period of the term is not refunded.
- Excessive emails by default.
- Overloaded interface.
LinkedIn is an important and useful tool if you are searching for a job and information about the company you dream of. Users can update their profile, add the previous companies they worked for, add co-workers and partners, and build stable business relationships.
In addition to its social and labor features, the app publishes lots of news related to the employment. If you are serious about your career, you should have a LinkedIn account.